Claire Fuller Physiotherapy will be providing a Qualified Physiotherapy service for riders at Jolivet race village.
Adventure Physio ( Claire Fuller Physiotherapy) will be providing a qualified Physiotherapy service for riders along the route.
For pre-bookings and walk ins on the day (we suggest you pre-book to get a suitable time):
The sessions will be R390 per rider per day and will be 1 hour with the following:
• 30 minutes hands on with massage, needling, strapping
• 15 minutes rehabilitation area with foam rollers and various stretching equipment
• 15 minutes Bemer blanket for muscle recovery.
For all riders
• Free Rehabilitation area for all riders to come and use daily.
• Limited range of support braces and compression gear will be available.
We will have a limited supply of supportive braces and compression kit for the more serious injuries.
Bookings are open – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on your medical aid plan, you should be able to claim back for all treatments.
For some pre-race body preparations, stretches and advice, and any physiotherapy questions you may have, find us on www.adventurephysio.co.za
or follow us on facebook
or twitter @AdventurePhysi0